Collect and inspect your lease vehicle
Your new lease vehicle is waiting for you at the supplier’s. However, don’t get carried away by accepting the vehicle immediately. Before driving away, it’s wise to check the following points:
- Is this definitely the vehicle that was ordered, with the right accessories and/or options? Is it the right colour?
- Has the supplier given you the following vehicle documentation?
- Vehicle instruction manual and service log book
- All the keys
- The safety jacket
- KBC Autolease folder containing:
- registration documents ('grey card part I') (registration certificate)
- A copy of the Certificate of conformity
- certificate of insurance (green card, if specified in the contract)
- The original technical controle certificate with a temporary sticker
- the brochure of KBC Autolease
- accident statement
Go through the above checklist carefully to be sure that everything is as it should be.
Incomplete or incorrect order
If anything is missing, or if the vehicle doesn’t match the order, do not sign the delivery note and do not accept the vehicle. Contact KBC Autolease immediately on +352 310 103 37 (email@example.com).